Roo had a fever of 103* and climbing last night. Called the oncall doc and the ER. Said to push fluids and Tylenol. We're waiting it out and hanging around 101* today. I think we'll make a trip in just to be safe, if her fever doesn't come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment