Week 29


Highlights
Week :: 29
Weight Gain/Loss :: +4.0 pounds, but still under 1.0
Maternity Clothes :: All dress clothes
Sex :: KNOWN - boy
Movement :: Baby is a lot stronger and I love to watch him move and flutter about.
Sleep :: Waking around every 2 to 4 hours to use the restroom.
Symptoms :: Headache and sugar high from the Glucose Tolerance Test on Thursday.
Food Aversions :: Still no appetite, but I'm actually hungry!
Food Cravings :: Oranges, citrus fruit.
Best Moment of this Week :: Seeing baby hold his toes during our ultrasound, which was Wednesday.
Looking Forward To :: Graduation tomorrow! It's been a long road, 5.5 years, but I'm finally done. I'm now a licensed teacher for grades PreK-3 and hold an endorsement which allows me to teach grades 4 and 5 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment