Happy [3 Month] Birthday



Today, Grant is 3 months old. He has recently decided to become mobile by scooting around on his back. I'm not ready for my baby to be growing up so quickly. This morning, I changed his diaper before nursing him and had to upgrade to size 3 diapers. He is wearing 6-9 and 6-12 month clothing. Ellie goes to the doctor (2 year well check) next week, so I'll have them weigh my big boy too.

Grant has an adorable personality. He is very flirty and loves his mama. He has been smiling and cooing for while now. Grant has recently taken to sucking his thumb and soothing himself. He started sleeping through the night now. He'll nurse around dinner time and then I wake him around 10 or 11 for a diaper change and dreamfeed. He sleeps straight through till 6:00 am.

He is a good eater and I enjoy nursing so much. It is such a special bond that we share. I am so sad that I never had that experience with Ellie.

Ellie is a great big sister. She loves her little brother and is quite the helper. We're still working on potty training...going strong for 2 months now :o/ By the second week, we had no accidents and only used a diaper for bedtime, plus she'd wake at night asking to use the potty. Now she's got that 2 year old attitude and is in control of potty training - she'll do it on her own time.

I'm turning out to be quite the hippy mama - breastfeeding, baby wearing and now cloth diapers. lol. I pulled the trigger and ordered the Flip Diapers last night. I bought six covers and organic cotton inserts which claim to support early potty training. They are one size diapers (7-35 pounds) so I'm going to slap one on Ellie at night and hope that it'll help her finish potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment