30 Days of Gratitude

Day 15: I am so thankful for my kids. I am so proud of them each and every day. Ellie is so polite. She says her "pleases" and "thank yous" without reminder. And Grant is growing up so much everyday. He started crawling on all fours, pulling himself up and he even took two steps by himself this past weekend. Sometimes, I get overwhelmed by the number of hours I spend cooped up at home, but I love my time with them so much. Especially Saturday mornings during swim lessons. It is difficult to put on a bathing suit in front of all those other moms that look way better than I do (and this chilly November weather isn't quite swimsuit season), but I love my solo time in the water with them and I'm so glad that they are learning and having a great time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment