Swing of Things

I started back to school yesterday. I suppose I wouldn't mind it so much if I didn't have to commute an hour. Going back five days a week this semester. So far, two of five classes require field hours. There just aren't enough hours in the day! This morning, I left at 6:30 am for an 8:30 class - I was so exhausted I barely could keep my eyes open.

Husband is no good at getting up in the morning. He likes to let his alarm go off forever, hit snooze a million times and stash the clock under the covers or pillows, etc. It is somewhat annoying, as I hop out of bed as soon as my clock goes off. I poke and prod, trying to get him up and out of bed, but it only makes him pissy. But let me tell you, waking up hours before I have to be up and then getting a cold shower doesn't do much for my cheery disposition.

Aaron's been up late every night and getting up early, lately. His first CPA exam is this Thursday. I hope this pays off and he passes. He feels pressured since two of the four new hires have passed all four sections ... on their first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment