Week 15

Baby is now the size of an orange.

Highlights
Week :: 15
Size of baby :: 4.0 inches
Weight Gain/Loss :: 0.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes :: All dress clothes
Sex :: Unknown
Movement :: None
Sleep :: Waking once a night or not at all - I've just been too tired to get up
Symptoms :: Some morning sickness, sensitive to smells and my right leg/foot has been asleep for over two weeks now. At first I thought it was from the heat and being on my feet all day long, but the doctor said that most likely, my uterus is compressing a nerve in my leg
Food Aversions :: I'll eat a bite or two and then don't want the rest. Also, having a hard time with the prenatal vitamin.
Food Cravings :: Chili and cinnamon rolls
Best Moment of this Week :: Hearing Minnie's heartbeat today
Looking Forward To :: Going to the zoo tomorrow with Aaron and Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment