Week 19

Poll in the sidebar >>>


Baby is now the size of a mango!

Highlights
Week :: 19
Size of baby :: 6.0 inches
Weight Gain/Loss :: -3.0 lbs.
Maternity Clothes :: All dress clothes
Sex :: Unknown
Movement :: Still feeling 'waves' every-so-often. It started overnight on September 24. I think I felt the baby kick on Sunday, October 3.
Sleep :: Waking once a night or twice a night
Symptoms :: I've had a headache for four days now. I have also had some lower back pain this week (sciatic nerve?) and leg cramps.
Food Aversions :: Breakfast sounds horrible so early in the morning.
Food Cravings :: Iced Tea
Best Moment of this Week :: I love it when Ellie stops what she is doing and runs over to hug me or kiss my belly.
Looking Forward To :: Ultrasound on October 22

No comments:

Post a Comment