Week 18


Baby is the size of a sweet potato!

Highlights
Week :: 18
Size of baby :: 5.6 inches
Weight Gain/Loss :: 0.5 lbs. (-2.5 total)
Maternity Clothes :: All dress clothes
Sex :: Unknown
Movement :: Still feeling 'waves' every-so-often. It started overnight on September 24.
Sleep :: Waking once a night or twice a night
Symptoms :: I'm very sensitive to smells and my toes (right) are asleep. Someone at work commented that I've got a 'shelf' now. I get a bit winded climbing stairs all day at work - my classroom is on the second floor (I have to climb a third flight of stairs to go to the bathroom!) and I spend all day on my feet.
I also got my first stretch mark on my belly this week. It's tiny - let's hope it stays that way!
Food Aversions :: I'll eat about half of my lunch nowadays and then there isn't anymore room left.
Food Cravings :: Watermelon Licorice
Best Moment of this Week :: Reading Ellie's book about adoption to her and feeling the raw emotions for the first time.
Looking Forward To :: Ultrasound on October 22

No comments:

Post a Comment