Week 32

Highlights
Week :: 32
Weight Gain/Loss :: +5 lbs. (I've officially gained weight with this pregnancy. I'm +4 lbs. my starting weight.)
Maternity Clothes :: All dress clothes
Sex :: KNOWN - boy
Movement :: Baby was very pushy at the beginning of the week when I had the flu. He was just letting me know that everything was alright in there.
Sleep :: Waking every 2 hours to use the restroom.
Symptoms :: FLU!
Food Aversions :: Still no appetite, no cravings.
Food Cravings :: Caesar salad and warm bread from Carrabbas.
Best Moment of this Week :: Ellie has been super cuddly lately and very loving. She comes up for hugs and kisses all day long. It is so sweet.
Looking Forward To :: Utilizing this nesting bug I've been bitten by. I'm finally feeling an urge to get things in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment