Week 33


Highlights
Week :: 33
Weight Gain/Loss :: +5 lbs. (I've officially gained weight with this pregnancy. I'm +4 lbs. my starting weight.)
Maternity Clothes :: All dress clothes
Sex :: KNOWN - boy
Movement :: Baby has dropped. Lots of movement and pressure.
Sleep :: Waking every 2 hours to use the restroom.
Symptoms :: I've had a nauseous feeling since last week when I had the flu. I haven't gotten sick, but I have this disgusting feeling in my stomach.
Food Aversions :: Still no appetite, no cravings.
Food Cravings :: Caesar salad and warm bread from Carrabbas.
Best Moment of this Week :: We Netflix our DVDs and rented "How To Train Your Dragon." It is such an adorable movie. Ellie climbed up on my lap for the first part and rocked with me while she cuddled the Bean in my belly.
Looking Forward To :: Packing a bag for the hospital. I have most things set aside, but no luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment